Curry Powders are spice blends unique to the South Asian Cuisine.
SOBHA Curry Powder is the original curry recipe of "Mak Wan" a.k.a. "Wan Bulat" since 1973.
How to prepare SOBHA Soto Ayam (with Chicken)
1) Saute chopped shallots, galangal, garlic to taste in a bit of cooking oil (olive oil recommended)
2) Add 2 tablespoons of SOBHA Soto spices, and 1.5 liter of water.
3) Add one stalk lemongrass (diced), and salt to taste. (Optional; add some lime/kaffir leaves)
4) Add about 1.8kg of whole chicken (or chicken parts).
5) Bring to boil in med-high heat, skim the foam if prefer a clearer broth.
6) Reduce to med-low heat, cover and simmer till chicken is cooked.
7) Remove the chicken and shred it to pieces (discard skin and bones).
Serve Soto broth and shredded chicken with noodles, lontong or ketupat.
Preferred condiments include fried shallots, chopped spring onion leaves, chopped celery leaves. (daun sop & daun bawang).
If prefer to be more spicy, serve with pounded chilli padi and ketchup paste. For thicker broth, reduce amount of water added.
Local Delivery is Available for this Product